Friday, April 29, 2011

We're going to....


Michael and I are on our way to Vegas.  In JUNE.  Originally when we were planning, we thought August but somehow we ended up deciding to go a little sooner and the trip fits the budget, so why not?  Michael's wonderful parents have agreed to look after the babies (twice in one month actually), and we will be spending 4 fabulous days on the strip.  Drinking, gambling, shopping, sightseeing, but most importantly spending time with just each other.  We never had a honeymoon after getting married (mostly because I was super-pregnant) and then on our one year anniversary we still didn't really do anything (I was pregnant again -- sensing a theme?).  This year is all about us.  We haven't decided if we are going to go to any shows, or just try and find some fun music clubs while we're wandering around.  Regardless I have the hotel and flights booked and paid for (we are staying RIGHT in the middle of it all at the 'Paris' hotel) and we're both dying to go.  Of course there are many things going on between now and then, but I find myself counting down and looking forward to our trip every day (38 days!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment