Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Know.. I Know..

I suck.

But with the summer coming to an end, I figured this was no better time to resurrect my blog (well, that combined with the weather outside being sweater & jean required to not freeze my ass off.. I might as well come back inside..). 

Let's face it - I'm probably NOT going to backlog all of the summer's fantastic escapes and adventures because even though it was beyond amazing, as we forge ahead into the fall -- we have just as much going on!  The only real difference is a lot of our up and coming events/activities are indoors instead of out.  I will however compile a bunch of photos from this summer that are my favourites and post that in my very next blog (mostly because I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get my photo-drive-thing).  

ahem... I wrote that at the end of August.  And then someone was crying and it got saved until today.  It's now half-way through September.  This is exactly my point...

OK.
Take two.
This is my SECOND attempt to resurrect my blog.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment