Charlotte is 7 months old today.
Enjoy some recent photos of my sweet pea -- who is trying to crawl, can 'scoot' herself ANYWHERE she wants to go, can grab/reach/hold toys big or small, can roll all over the place, can sit on her own, is eating solid food, mimicking everyone, babbling/talking constantly and still as smiley as ever.
I will be the first to tell you that having a newborn and a toddler is hard. But having an 'almost' mobile baby and a toddler is EXHAUSTING. But each day is memorable. Each day is amazing. Each day is expensive ;). Each day has my heart melting as I watch Charlotte fawn over her brother, and smile everytime he walks near her. Or when Kingston gets up from his nap and immediately looks for his 'giggggggie'. I could never imagine last March when we got pregnant with Charlotte that my little infant boy could be as in love with his sister as he is. He is gentle, patient, and understanding. Rarely jealous. He is a helper and a 'delivery service' (Kingston -- can you bring Charlotte/Daddy/Momma ____ ). When she is upset generally I try the "Kingston, give Charlotte a hug/toy/kiss/suckie" strategy first -- I honestly believe that he is her favourite person. But Momma & Daddy must be OK too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment