I am a strong advocate of professional photos, and we have them taken quite frequently (about twice a year). My friend Amanda (Amanda Arch Photography) travelled from Barrie on the long weekend in May and took some amazing photos of my family. She showed up early Sunday morning and came to gymnastics with K and I, and I must say I'm so glad she did! We are so appreciative of Amanda and her patience, creativity, and outgoing personality. She was able to get my children to cooperate, and capture some wonderful memories for M and I. I can't wait to get many of the photos framed and up on our walls. So here is a look at MY favourite photos -- I'm not posting them all because there are A TON of photos..
(I realize I have a strange expression on my face -- but look at his face!! Love it!!)
(Doesn't it look like Kingston is pointing something out to Charlotte?)
(I don't usually prefer black and white over color.. but there is something about this photo in black and white that I love. This one will be framed in our room for sure!)
They look great, Jen! :) ANd I love the new blog look!
ReplyDelete