Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If you're happy and you know it...

There are very few things that are as beautiful as watching your babies smile for the first time.  And I'm not talking about a "I just pooped my pants" smile.. I'm talking a big, gummy, "hey I recognize you, you're my mommy" smile.  Charlotte first smiled on November 28th -- but unfortunately I didn't catch it with my camera.  So these were taken over the last month or so.  






And of course -- here are some of Kingston's first smiles caught on camera :)



Charlotte is a very smiley baby, and Kingston never was.  Anyone who's ever attempted to photograph him would tell you that getting a smile takes a lot of time and effort.  But when he does smile -- man does he melt his mommas heart.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that first picture of Charlotte just cracks me up! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Must be the greatest feeling ever

    ReplyDelete