Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Necessity or Splurge?

Since having babies my skin has gone from teenager oily to sandpaper rough.  It's awful.  I've almost always used drug store washs and creams, and never really been happy.  I didn't mind the 'La Roche Posay' products that I used for a few months, but eventually they stopped hydrating my skin too.  So yesterday while we were out at the mall doing a few exchanges we went into an amazing store called Sephora.  I had a consultation with a skincare expert who recommended a moisture-rich hydrating line of facial care products called 'Korres Natural Products'.  They smell wonderful (wild rose), and felt great on my also very dry hands. And then I saw the price.  $51.00 for the set.  Which is only a trial size.  Gulp.  

 
I'm not sure if I want these products to be fantastic or wanting them to fail miserably.  Justifying a skin care regimen this expensive could definitely do damage to our budget. 

So my question is: necessity or splurge?

1 comment:

  1. Um I LOVE Sephora as well! Korres has a really nice lip conditioner as well I hear! I think its the one in Jasmine. Hope the face stuff helps out. I know after I had Alexis I had the same problem. I had been using Clinique's 3 step program for a long time and needed to change my program number from oily to the dryer one! Crazy hormones! :)

    ReplyDelete