Monday, December 27, 2010

".... My name is Jen .. and I'm a Facebook-aholic..."

Michael wakes from nap -- "Who are you talking to?"
Jen -- "No one, I'm attempting to create a Blog"
Michael -- "uhhh... What's a Blog?"

Seriously?  I gave him somewhat of a "don't rain on my parade" type of response.  I asked if he follows any Blogs, to which his reply was no. I can tell you that there are a few Blogs I follow pretty religiously and they belong to people I know.  

I am a Facebook-aholic.  I admit it.  But I can also admit that Facebook leaves me feeling like I have a lot more to say -- especially when it comes to my children and pictures that I post.  I often feel that my friends who don't have children must be thinking, "enough already!  I don't care if Kingston has a new tooth or if Charlotte can sleep through the night."  Status updates can be really annoying, and I agree.  ".. and all the little details" is my alternative to that.  I hope this Blog will be a place where interested friends and family can read about the things my children do, and what we are up to as a family. 

Be prepared for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, non-words (you know, the ones I make up), and many "...." because really, I type how I talk.  

Oh.  And with all that being said -- Kingston got a new bottom tooth today, and Charlotte slept through the night (10:30 - 7:30!).        

Sidenote: if anyone can tell me specifically how to change the background on the date for each post (right now its a dark grey) PLEASE let me know.  I have tried for about 30 minutes to figure it out. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment