Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's my "potty" and I'll cry if I want to...

This is the 3rd or 4th time we've put Kingston on the potty so there were no tears this time (please note the M & Ms in his hand).  The first few times went differently -- as our very confused boy was half-stripped and put onto this weird plastic chair and told to sit and read books.  Sadly I didn't take any photos of his first attempts. 

We are trying to encourage him to sit on the potty and read stories just so that he can become comfortable with the process.  Neither of us expect him to actually do anything yet -- but you have to start somewhere.  If you ask Kingston if he 'pooped' he will look down and grab his diaper or bring you a clean one.  He will also shake his head 'no' if he hasn't (or if he doesn't want to be changed, Haha).


(don't mind Michael's comfies..)

No comments:

Post a Comment