Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Things Girly

Remember my supposed attempt at making a photoboard for Charlotte's room.. my first DIY?  Epic fail.  I am not a DIY-er.  I didn't even try to be honest.  All that effort in finding the supplies, the fabric the instructions AND finding the time to do it...  Not in this house.

I did however just purchase some fun wall decal stickers for Gidget's room. 




The flowers are in chocolate brown, and the butterflies are in grey.  Not sure where I'm going to put them, but they are currently being shipped.  Total cost = $30.  I got them online at Curly Cue Wall Graphics (click).

Next up wall frames and a mirror.  Seriously.. my goal is to make her room more girly and fun by Easter-ish.  Let me clarify.. more girly and less 'holy pink'.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment