Clearly, yesterday's lunch was a healthy choice.
Michael spent the morning in one of the LTC (Long Term Care) homes that he has as a client, and took Kingston along with him. The ladies love to see little Bubba and mutually Kingston loves to see the ladies. It ran a little longer than expected so after a quick trip to an electronics store, Kingston and daddy picked up McDonalds for all of us for lunch.
We rarely eat fast food anymore at all (unless of course you consider pizza fast food, because we eat that ATLEAST once a week). And while I'm not proud to admit that my son has now had McDonalds three times in his short little life -- look how happy he is? :) He loves those damn french fries! I work really hard at making sure he eats very healthy meals and snacks.. so why do I feel guilt over one greasy meal like this? I also made him some veggies (which he barely touched) to make myself feel a little better -- atleast I provided some healthy food on his plate?!
ps. Daddy's french fries always taste better.
is that a pickle I see, lonely and discarded to the side? Save it for me? Just kidding. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad. Kingston eats more fruit and veggies than any kid I know!! A little fast food never hurt anyone... emphasis on "a little"... :)
Hahaha You know whats funny -- I thought about you when he was eating the pickles from daddy's burger!!
ReplyDeleteThe first couple he liked, and then he was like "okay enough of those, give me the fries!"