Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shovelling Snow

Kingston never really shows an interest in going outside into the snow... until yesterday.  I took him out to the garage to show him what daddy was doing (shovelling) and he ran to find his hat and coat.  Although it was naptime, I thought what a better way to knock Bubba out than with some fresh air.  So he happily got dressed with Mommy's help and outside to help daddy he went.  Grandma & Grandpa gave Kingston a shovel for Christmas so we thought we would try it out..


Kingston helps daddy shovel the driveway -- however because of his toddler mittens.. he can't actually hold the shovel.  Quite entertaining.   


And after about 3 minutes of that -- the mittens are taken off and thrown to the ground.  Apparently he'd much rather have cold fingers than mittens... for all of 30 seconds when he then let me put on a warmer pair :)  Gotta love how toddlers hate hats/mittens/snow gear, until they realize that it actually keeps them warm.

"hmmmm... What should I do now?"


 

"I Know... I should dive head first into the snow.  Weeeee"
(and then he cried until we went inside)

 

His rosy red cheeks after being outside in the snow...  And of course one of Charlotte too :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! haha I just love the "Big Flirt in Training" shirt too!!!! He totally is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Auntie bought him that for Christmas! I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete