Friday, January 21, 2011

Uh Oh.

Baby girl is a rolling machine.

I actually thought maybe she was just letting her head fall to the side and it was so heavy it was pulling her over.  That was until she kept doing it over and over last night when she wanted to be on her back not her belly.  Plus I actually think she kind of has a small head? LOL. 


 



(As always, I want to say I'm not one of those parents who think their children are exceptionally intelligent or gifted ... I'm just happy to document their milestones.  I'd have to actually look it up, but I'm pretty sure that Kingston didn't roll over until almost 5 months).

2 comments:

  1. aww the whole family rooting for her, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you are documenting it all! Being the third child, I don't have a lot of stuff from when I was a baby hahha!

    ReplyDelete